Previous Entry | Next Entry


Title: A Small But Heartfelt Gift
Fandom: The Fantastic Journey
Author: [personal profile] badly_knitted 
Characters: Varian, Willaway.
Rating: PG
Setting: After the series.
Summary: Varian has something for Willaway.
Word Count: 200
Content Notes: Nada.
Written For: Challenge 525: Amnesty 84, using Challenge 517: Flower.
Disclaimer: I don’t own The Fantastic Journey, or the characters. They belong to their creators.




“Jonathan! There you are!”

“Here I am,” Willaway agreed, turning with a smile as Varian practically bounded up to him.

“I was looking everywhere for you!”

“I gathered that.” Willaway frowned. “You are suspiciously giddy today. Should I be worried? You haven’t been at the cotton candy again, have you?”

“That was one time, Jonathan, and it wasn’t my fault. I didn’t know it would do that! And I am never going near that much sugar again.” His smile fading, Varian looked a bit wild-eyed as he recalled that misadventure.

“I should hope not. You were unbearable.”

“So I’ve been told. It was not a pleasant experience.”

“Not for any of us.” Willaway studied the taller man. “What are you hiding?”

Varian’s grin returned full force. “I got something for you,” he said, producing a single red carnation from behind his back and offering it to Willaway. “Just like the first flower I gave you.”

“The ONLY flower,” Willaway automatically corrected.

“Details!”

“Thank you.” Willaway accepted the carnation. “It’s beautiful.” He tucked it in his buttonhole.

“Like I said last time, red suits you. It’s a shame flowers don’t last, but the sentiment behind them does.”

“I love you too.”


The End
 

About

[community profile] fan_flashworks is an all-fandoms multi-media flashworks community. We post a themed challenge every ten days or so; you make any kind of fanwork in response to the challenge and post it here. More detailed guidelines are here.

The community on Livejournal:
[livejournal.com profile] fan_flashworks

Tags

Latest Month

August 2026
S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Designed by [personal profile] chasethestars